If your hair is in the beginning stages of thinning and you are concerned that you will continue to lose more, then you should consider laser hair treatments. A laser hair treatment is a program designed to slow down the progression of hair loss.
Low level laser hair loss therapy is a non-invasive, non-chemical treatment for both men and women that suffer with thinning hair. It increases the blood flow in the scalp which helps stimulate hair follicles thrive and helps them to produce hair that is thicker, fuller, and healthier. For best results it is recommended that individuals start treatments in the early stages of hair loss.
Laser Hair Treatments Benefits:
- Increases the blood supply to the scalp after only one treatment
- In 85% of patients it stops the progression of hair loss.
- Fuller, shinier, softer, and thicker hair
- No adverse effects have been reported
- It requires minimal time commitment
- Increased hair strength and elasticity
- Physicians have shown broad acceptance of this technology as an effective treatment for both men and women suffering with hair loss.